Monday, March 05, 2007

Wow, Almost a Month

I can't believe it has been almost a month since I last added something on the blog! Not only has time just flown by, but work has been pretty busy, and Cory's parents have been on the island visiting for the last 11 days. So sadly, it hasn't left much free time for downloading photos and telling stories. But just wait, have I got some great video to put on here! You know the previous post that was a link to the Animal Planet video of the drunk monkeys on St. Kitts? Well....lets just say I finally got my own video of it, and it is AWESOME! It will take me a little while to edit the video for the internet...I have to switch it from tape to memory card, then download to the computer, then edit, then download to YouTube, then wait for it to be finalized...whew! It's going to take a little work to get on here, but it will be well worth it! Plus, I finally got my new underwater case for my digital video camera, so I also have some great snorkeling video to add as well. In the meantime, I'll work on getting some new pictures on here.


My birthday passed by on February 8th (the next day after my last post!), and this is the birthday cake my co-workers got for me! So nice!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I also got more coffee for my birthday, and now I have quite the impressive Starbucks collection (Starbucks Barista espresso machine, Starbucks Burr coffee grinder, one bottle of Toffe Nut syrup, one bottle of Vanilla syrup, two packs of espresso pods, and about 7 pounds of coffee, not to mention my giant coffee mug!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Lladra's favorite part is testing out the whipped cream
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Also, I've been messing around more with my fisheye lens on my camera, and have gotten some great shots!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The donkeys at Ross were my favorite to photograph. They are so inquisitive and curious, they just come up to you and stick their noses right in your face (or camera lens)!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And speaking of the donkeys, there was a cute new baby just born recently...and...I talked our department at work (all three of us) into getting our group picture taken with a donkey:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: