Monday, January 22, 2007

Guess What We Found In Our Office........

Friday morning at work, just another day....until.......


......WE FOUND THIS IN OUR OFFICE!!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Michele, the Housing Director at Ross, went to open a box in the corner of the office, and this thing was sitting on the inside of the lid, right next to her hand as she opened the top. She screamed, then sprayed it with bug spray until it stopped moving. We thought it was dead, so I felt okay getting really close to take a picture. I decided we should put a pen next to it, to give it some scale so it was easier to tell how big it was. But then when we grazed it with the pen as it was set down, the thing moved again! (Did I mention that I am very afraid of scorpions?) So I took my picture as quickly as possible and got out of the way! Yuck!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: