Monday, January 15, 2007

It's....Saturday Night Live!!!

Speaking of videos on YouTube, I must say that this is my favorite Saturday Night Live sketch of all time. I could watch it over and over and never get sick of it......it is hilarious! Justin Timberlake did a great job hosting the show last week, and this clip was the highlight of the night.

FYI- (this is no longer the unedited version of the video that I had on here earlier. Apparently NBC doesn't like it when people post their videos on YouTube without permission. The only version I can find now is one that was posted on YouTube legally, but it is the edited version. Not quite as good as the unedited, but still very funny. But it is still not suitable for young kids...aka Cory's niece Reilly)

"Dick in a Box", from SNL

No comments: