Tuesday, September 04, 2007

New St. Kitts Bus

All of the buses here on the island are actually 15 person vans, and they all have names written across the front. Some examples are Big Blue, Fighting Cock, Uncle Millie, De Ruffest, Up 2 De Time, etc. Well, I have a new favorite. The other day, Cory and I were walking around downtown getting some errands done, and I saw a new bus:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I love the Geico commercials that are centered around the Cavemen, and I really like the quote from those commercials ("It's so easy, even a caveman can do it"). So when I saw this bus, I just had to take a picture. The owner of the bus came running over and asked if I was taking a picture to sue him for copyright infringement, but I explained that I just liked his bus. So he decided to pose in one of the pictures with me. Then he gave me his card in case I ever needed to use the Caveman's services....ha ha ha.....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: