Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cory's Volcano Hike

After missing the two hikes that I went on to the top of Mt. Liamuiga, Cory finally got the chance to visit the crater himself a week ago with a big group of friends. Here are some photos from the hike:

The Group
Photobucket

Photobucket


At the top, looking into the crater
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cory flying into the crater
Photobucket

The view from the crater's rim, out to the neighboring island of Statia
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for more AWESOME St. Kitts adventure pictures! JKG

Scott said...

First, I’d like to say I really enjoy your site. I stumbled across it while searching information on St. Kitts and Ross. My girlfriend has been accepted into the vet program at Ross and is planning on enrolling in January ’09 and your site has helped open to my eyes to life on the island. She and I are in the process of trying to figure out if/how I would be able to move to St. Kitts with her and I have about a million questions. I would love to pick your guys brains about jobs/life for non-students. If you don’t mind me aggravating you with questions, please email me at cscottmoody (at) gmail.com or ping me on AIM at uscott2001. I really look forward to hearing from you. - Scott