Thursday, December 28, 2006

Some Amazing Views

Yesterday, Cory dropped me off for work, and as I was getting out of the car, I happened to glance out towards the Caribbean Sea. And this is what I saw.....a huge rainbow out over the water
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Then I noticed a little sailboat nearby that was headed towards the spot where the rainbow touched the water
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And as I continued to watch, the sailboat sailed right into the rainbow
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So pretty!


Then Cory and I went to lunch together in town right by the port, and we saw the most amazing yacht I have ever seen in person.....it had its own helicopter!!! Check it out
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And here it is again with a giant cruise ship behind it, for some size comparison
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And finally, when I was done with work and back home for the day, we saw yet another rainbow from our apartment
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Marlin & Judi said...

Oh my God, can you just imagine who owns that yacht and what they do for a living! Wow. I'd love to know that story. It would be cool just to tour something like that. I think his/her "ship came in". GREAT shots of the rainbow and the sailboat.

thanks so much for the incredible and entertaining photos.

Mar