Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Where Did The Kitties Go?

The other day I could not find Abban or Lladra anywhere. I looked in most of the usual hiding spots, but no such luck. Then I went to look where Lladra usually hides out during the day....on top of our cabinets in the kitchen. You can usually only tell she is up there by seeing the tops of her ears sticking up. Well, I went into the kitchen to take a peek....and to my surprise I found four ears sticking up!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Abban had actually joined Lladra up in her sleeping spot....crazy!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Look how cute!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Marlin & Judi said...

They are so cute - were they afraid of the thunder/lightening?

Marlin & Judi said...

Julia, you are able to catch the best candid shots. They are really cute up there !