Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Mammogram Sign

There is a sign here on St. Kitts that tries to raise awareness for women to get mammograms, which is a great idea to keep women on top of their health. It is right along the main road, in front of one of the small grocery stores here. It also has a picture of a woman getting a mammogram done. The first time I ever saw it, I didn't think much of it. But upon closer inspection one day, I realized that it totally shows the lady's breast! They blur out the nurse's face and the woman's face, but not her boob being smashed in the mammogram machine! I don't know if that is going to encourage women to get it done, or scare them away!

I thought about getting a close up, because it is hard to see in this photo from further away. But I didn't want my blog to become x-rated!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: