Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Partying On Kelly's "Last" Night

*I took alot of pictures this night, so be prepared for a long post*

The "last" night Kelly was here visiting Brad, we all went out for one last night of fun to the Blue Anchor, a popular bar for Ross students. And the reason I say "last" night is because the next day, Kelly's plane ended up being over-booked, and she got to stay one more night. But Friday night was still a fun "goodbye" party.

It all started with a game of beer pong at Todd's apartment. Teresa and I were partners. Even though we didn't win, we kicked some major butt considering neither of us had ever played before.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Then we headed to the Blue Anchor. Here are Kelly, me, and Andrea
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here are the guys...Brian (Joleigh's dad), Anthony (Andrea's boyfriend) and Cory
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Brad and Cory entered the foosball tournament
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Brad and Kelly
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Me and Kelly
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Me and Brian
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Me and Teresa
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Teresa, if I go 90%, you have to go the other 10% (from the movie "Hitch")
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Me and Cory
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Me and Dan (he is all sweaty from dancing downstairs)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Cory, Kheli and Jay (not too sure who the guy is in the background)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Lab partners! Brad, Jen and Cory
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Todd and Cory
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Brooke (our roommate), me, and Jessica (our neighbor)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Brad and Kelly really know how to end a good night of drinking....riding some lion statues and climbing some trees
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Marlin & Judi said...

Oh my Gosh, these are hilarious. I have a feeling if I had been there I would have cleaned up at beer pong and would be in several of these pictures. Your friends all look like really cool, fun-loving people and I want to meet them all. When we come in Feb, one night there will be a big party on me -- for everyone, ok?

I am happy you share this with us. It helps us stay so connected with you.

Love you guys-- we're very proud of you

Marlin & Judi said...

Cory, we like your haircut, too !